Elmwood Coquitlam New Condo Presale
390 Sqft - 612 Elmwood Street
Elmwood is a new condo development by Marcon currently in preconstruction at 612 Elmwood Street, Coquitlam. Elmwood, a 38-storey mixed-use tower, will span five lots at the northwest corner of Como Lake Avenue and Clarke Road. It will consist of a commercial podium with four ground floor retail units and three levels of office space, 333 condominiums, and eight levels of underground parking.
Location & Neighbourhood :
- Prime Burquitlam location is within minutes of the Evergreen Line, 4-minute walk from Burquitlam Station
- Car-free connections to Vancouver and Surrey in less than 40 minutes
- A new Family YMCA with an indoor pool, gym, fitness centre, multi-purpose space, a family development centre, and child minding will be built opposite Burquitlam Station.
- Adjacent to Elmwood is a 1.4 acres of public open space, including the new redesigned Burquitlam Park.
- 10 minutes by SkyTrain to The City of Lougheed Shopping Centre
Elmwood will offer a wide selection of floorplans with interiors ranging from approximately 390 – 1,485 sq ft. Of the 335 condominiums, 63 will have adaptable layouts and 23 will feature lockoff units with their own kitchen and bathroom. The expected unit mix is:
- 63 x studios
- 68 x 1-bedroom
- 68 x 1-bedroom + den
- 34 x 2-bedroom
- 63 x 2-bedroom + den
- 37 x 3-bedroom
Amenities and Parking:
Indoor amenities are located on levels 1,6, and 38, consisting of a co-work space, meeting rooms, fitness areas, and lounges. Outdoor amenities will feature ground level patios, a multi-purpose lawn, communal dining area with barbeques, an outdoor fitness space, ping pong tables, children’s play equipment, and a screening area for outdoor movies.
A parkade with eight levels of underground parking will provide storage for 466 bicycles with electrical outlets and stalls for 434 vehicles, of which 333 will have EV chargers, 85 are shared between commercial users and visitors, and 7 are accessible. Short-term racks for 12 bicycles are positioned at lobby entrances and spaced along the landscaped plaza.