Oku 64|Oak Vancouver West New Condo Presale
412 Sqft - 8080 Oak St
Oku – 64|Oak is a new condo development by Ulmus Development currently in preconstruction at 8080 Oak Street, Vancouver. It is a three 6-storey concrete mid-rises,130 zero-emissions condominiums.
Location and Neighborhood
- Located on the Oak Street Corridor at the corner of Oak Street and West 64th Avenue
- Ōku residents will enjoy convenient access to an enviable selection of neighbourhood amenities and everyday essentials. Marpole Village, Marine Gateway, and Oakridge Centre offer supermarkets, boutique shops, the Hudson’s Bay, professional services, cafes, restaurants, and cinemas. .
Ranging from 528 – 935 sq ft, choose your ideal home from the following open-concept layouts:
- 31 x studios
- 49 x 1-bedroom
- 36 x 2-bedroom
- 14 x 3-bedroom
- Homeowners will have shared use of variety of indoor and outdoor amenities located at ground level.
- A well-appointed entertainment room includes a lounge with a large TV, kitchenette, mini-fridge, and comfortable seating for entertaining.
- A fully-equipped fitness centre features a yoga area, free weights, air bike and a Concept2 rowing machine.
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers, and remote workers will appreciate Ōku’s co-working space with its conference table, audio-visual equipment, large screen TV, cafe-style high-top table, and plenty of power outlets and USB power ports.
Parking and Storage
- Two levels of underground parking will provide space for 177 bicycles and stalls for 147 vehicles, including 10 for visitors and 3 accessible spaces.
Completion Date: Fall 2024