LINC by VanHome Coquitlam New Condo Presale
590 Sqft - 569 Madore Avenue
LINC is a new condo development by VanHome Properties Inc. It is currently in preconstruction at 569 Madore Avenue, Coquitlam.
Location & Neighbourhood :
- A convenient urban neighbourhood to everything you need within walking distance
- Walk 10 mins to Lougheed Town Center Skytrain Station with access to two skytrain lines and a major bus loop exchange
- Conveniently located with two major highways to connect you across the Lower Mainland
- Cycle through the residential neighnourhood to the Central Valley Greenway taking you to Burnaby, New Westminster and Vancouver
- West Coquitlam is the growing heart of the Tri-Cities where easy travel between work and home
- It connects city life with quiet and comfort in a perfect location.
- Close by there is an abundance of shops and restaurants while easy access to Skytrain and major travel routes means there is nothing to keep you from experiencing your neighbourhood and beyond.
Linc consists of Two 6 storey buildings. It has a total of 144 units. You can enjoy all the amenities and conveniences of urban life in thoughtfully designed 1, 2, or 3 bedroom homes at LINC.
Features & Amenities:
- Homes To Meet Varied Needs From Single Bedroom To Family-focused 2 And 3 Bedrooms
- Two Color Schemes: Platinum (Light) & Graphite (Dark)
- Majority Of Plans Include A Flex Area (Den) That Can Be Easily Converted To A Bedroom
- Laminate Wood Flooring In Living Area.
- In Home Laundry With Front Loading Washer And Dryer
- Modern Lighting Fixtures
- European Inspired Caroma Quiet Close Toilets
- Full Enclosure Glass Shower Door With Stylish Black Frame And Hardware
- Contemporary 6” x 24” Wall Tile In Tub And Shower Surround
- European Inspired Large 12” x 24” Floor Tile
- Stylish Matte Black Moen Faucet
- Rectangle Undermount Porcelain Basin
- Beautiful Quartz Countertop, Chrome Vignette
- Two Color Schemes: White And Grey
- Roof top Garden: play area for children with wooden playhouse and sand box, outdoor BBQ with gas line, dining area and outdoor lounge
- Ready to charge EV parking stalls equipped with 240
Completion Date: Scheduled for completion in 2024